With more than a decade of entrepreneurial experience to her credit, Mary Cravets is a sought-after presenter who makes everyone in the room feel like she is speaking directly to them with her engaging, down-to-earth style. She delivers compelling, practical topics in a way that gives participants simple, actionable ideas, plus the clarity and motivation to put them into practice right away.
Groups Mary Has Spoken For:
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners): Tucson, Phoenix and Sedona, AZ; Spokane, WA; San Francisco, Silicon Valley, San Diego, Ventura, Sacramento, Inland Empire, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles, CA; National Leadership Development Trainer & e-Learning Series Presenter
- ICF (International Coach Federation): San Francisco (live presentation) & Sacramento (virtual presentation), CA; Tennessee (virtual); South Florida (virtual); Phoenix, AZ (live)
- ACTO (Association of Coach Training Organizations) National Conference: Toronto Canada
- Entrepreneur’s Edge Event: Sacramento, CA
- Women Entrepreneur’s Small Business Boot Camp Event: Phoenix, AZ
- American Marketing Association: Reno, NV
- Microbusiness Advancement Center and Women’s Business Center of Tucson
- Arizona Small Business Association
“Our members are constantly overwhelmed by the demands of our industry, so Mary’s laser-focus on simplifying was exactly what we needed. Her interactive approach immediately engaged our members, kept their attention, and equipped them with solid business skills they could implement right away. If you’re looking for a speaker who grabs your group’s attention and quickly gives them a valuable shift in perspective, I highly recommend Mary.”
– Tiffany Brown I President of the Reno American Marketing Association
Too Busy to Grow? The 5 Keys to Expand Your Business and Get Your Freedom Back
Meetings. Phone calls. Client appointments. Email. Marketing. More marketing. And more client appointments. Your vision is SO much bigger, but how do you expand when you’re already maxed out?
Participants will learn:
- The 5 Keys to expand your business, regardless of how busy you are or the size of your business right now
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that keep you stuck, spinning, and working nights and weekends
- How to structure your work to reduce or eliminate wasted time, resistance, and learning curves
- Strategies to keep you focused so you can quickly increase your income, and make a bigger difference in the lives of others
- The #1 thing that will free you to grow your business while you’re busy running your business
“Since hiring Mary less than a year ago, my business has grown by 40% and I cut my work hours in half. I finally feel like a business owner, rather than an overworked employee.”
– Margaret Brown, SocializeLA.com, Los Angeles, CA
More Clients, Less Marketing: Create More Leads and Income by Doing LESS
With so many marketing options, it’s tempting to try to do it all… but that only leads to frustration and overwhelm, not results. The good news? Strategically doing LESS makes your marketing MORE effective. Embrace the practice of simplifying, and you can significantly grow your client list, increase your impact on others, and work less!
Participants will create a customized marketing plan that allows them to:
- Cut back marketing activity by 50-90%, while multiplying your results and getting your nights and weekends back
- Stop stressing about where your next client is coming from, and instead get the freedom to focus on making a bigger impact in the lives of others
- Melt your resistance to marketing by focusing only on activities you enjoy, excel at, and leave you feeling energized
- Significantly reduce or even eliminate wasted time and learning curves in your marketing efforts so you can attract perfect clients consistently
“Her delivery was energetic and interactive, her content powerful and thought provoking and she left us with dynamic, effective strategies to clear out what is standing in the way of our success and keeping us from being brilliant.”
– Denise McCreery I Owner, d’Vine Gourmet & Chair, Chandler Chamber Women in Business
Build a 6-Figure Coaching Business without Placing a Single Facebook Ad
Every day we’re bombarded with the latest and greatest “hot” new marketing tactic. Your time gets sucked away sorting through all of the flashy, tech-y offers of overnight success, and you just end up more confused, or even paralyzed by the frustration of it all.
But what if you could get more clients and income without the hype and the frustration of technology?
Participants will learn:
- The exact low-tech strategies I used to build a 6-figure consulting business that allowed me to stop scrambling to make an income and focus more on making an impact
- A complete client-generation system that will have prospects saying, “I NEED you,” and be willing to pay you top dollar for your services
- The tactic that can double or triple your closing ratio so you can stop wasting time with frustrating looky-loo prospects
- BONUS: One simple trick to build your email list by 50, 100, even 200 people
The Magnetic 30-Second Introduction Formula: Get the Perfect Words to Quickly Make Your Ideal Clients Say, “I NEED you!”
When you’re growing a business, you don’t have a second to waste, and if you fumble through your 30-second introduction, it takes forever to attract new clients! But when you know exactly what to say, your words are like a magnet to your ideal clients… and they quickly start to seek YOU out!
- Get the complete fill-in-the-blanks formula to create an introduction that immediately gets your ideal client’s attention and makes them say – “I need you!”
- Learn smart strategies to leverage your introduction and create magnetic marketing to attract great clients everywhere: in person, on the web, social media, in print and more
- Go WAY beyond the 30-second introduction (there’s more to running a business than just your introduction, right?). Learn how to skyrocket your business by taking your introduction and adding a simplified client generation system designed to double your income and cut your work hours in half.
What one participant said after attending this training:
“This is amazing. I’m working with a coach now, and I’m having to fill out a 50 page document just to find my niche so I’ll know what to say in 30 seconds. And that’s just the first module – there are 6 (OMG)! Time and money out the window… well, a lesson learned. I learned an easy way from you in just 40 minutes. Wow.”
Groups Mary has been invited to present to:
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners), Tucson, Phoenix and Sedona, AZ; Ventura, Sacramento and Santa Barbara, CA; Spokane, WA
- San Luis Obispo Bar Association, San Luis Obispo, CA
- NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors), Phoenix, AZ
- San Luis Obispo Women’s Network, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Work at Home Moms, Sacramento, CA
- Microbusiness Advancement Center and Women’s Business Center, Tucson, AZ
- Arizona Small Business Association, Phoenix and Tucson, AZ
- Business and Entrepreneurship Center at Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Women’s Business Center, Coachella Valley, CA
Mary’s presentation was fantastic!
Her delivery was energetic and interactive, her content powerful and thought provoking and she left us with dynamic, effective strategies to clear out what is standing in the way of our success and keeping us from being brilliant. She was a huge help not only for our monthly luncheon but for me as a business owner as well! – Denise McCreery, Owner, d’Vine Gourmet & Chair, Chandler Chamber Women in Business
Aha! Moment, Every Time
I’ve attended a number of Mary Cravets classes and at each one I have experienced an “aha!” moment. She is able to communicate so knowledgeably and clearly about a variety of subject matters that I have a library of her recordings that I go back to for inspiration and education. – Candy Sugarman, PlayBig Online Marketing